Bộ đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Hồng Lĩnh năm 2014-2015
Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 9, 2015
Bộ đề thi thử THPT Quốc Gia môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Hồng Lĩnh năm 2014 - 2015 gồm 4 đề thi kèm theo đáp án giúp bạn ôn thi Tiếng Anh hiệu quả.
|THPT HỒNG LĨNH MÃ ĐỀ 01||ĐỀ THI THỬ THPT QUỐC GIA 2014-2015
MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH
Đề thi gồm 04 trang, 80 câu. Thời gian làm bài: 90 phút
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others:
1. A works B. stops C. washes D. speaks
2. A. coughed B. ploughed C. laughed D. touched
Choose the word whose stress position is different from that of the others:
3. A. open B. happen C. offer D. begin
4. A. difficulty B. simplicity C. discovery D. commodity
5. A. obligatory B. geographical C. international D. undergraduate
Choose the option among A, B, C, D which needs correcting to make a complete sentence
6. I didn’t feel like to go to church this morning because it was raining hard
A B C D
7. They have been living here since 20 years up to present
A B C D
8. My father asked me where had I gone the night before.
A B C D
9. Genetic engineering is helping researchers unravel the mysteries of previously incurable diseases so that they
A B C
can get to its root causes and find cures.
10. The novelist Shirley Hazzard is noted for the insight, poetic style, and sensitive she demonstrates in her works.
A B C D
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D)) that best fits the blank space in the following passage:
We are using up the world’s petroleum. We use (11)........ in our cars and to heat our building in winter.Farmers use petrochemicals to (12)......... the soil rich. They use them to kill insects (13)......eat plants. These chemicals go (14)......... rivers and lakes and kill the fish there. Thousands of pollutants also go into the air and pollute it. Winds carry this (15).................... air to other countries and other continents.
Poor farmers use the same land over and (16)............ The land needs a rest so it will be better next year. However, the farmers must have food this year. Poor people cut down forests (17)......... firewood. In some areas when the trees are gone, the land (18).......... desert. Poor people can’t save the environment for the (19)..........
This is not a problem for one country or one area of the world. It is a problem for all- humans. The people and the nations of the world must work together to (20).........................the world’s resources.
11. A. it B. them C. that D. those
12. A. work B. change C. make D. let
13. A. what B. who C. whom D. which
14. A. out B. for C. at D. into
15. A. pollute B. polluting C. polluted D. pollution
16. A. over B. again C. repeatedly D. repeating
17. A. of B. for C. with D. at
18. A. gets B. changes C. turns D. becomes
19. A. future B. time being C. times D. period
20. A. recycle B. preserve C. keep D. reuse
cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm và rất vui vì bài viết đã đem lại thông tin hữu ích cho bạn.